The optical switch is an optical path control device that functions to control the optical path and convert the optical path. It plays an important role in optical communication applications. Optical switches are mainly used in: multi-channel optical monitoring in optical transmission systems, LAN multi-source/detector automatic switching and optical sensing multi-point dynamic monitoring systems; optical test systems for optical fibers, optical devices, networks and field engineering Cable test; optical device adjustment.
(1) low insertion loss and fast switching speed.
(2) optical path switching can be set through serial port command or Ethernet port command.
Typ: ＜1.0dB, Max: ＜1.2 dB
≤10ms (adjacent sequence switch)
Optical fiber type
SM (customized according to customer requirements)
FC/PC (customized according to customer requirements)
Working power supply
AC: 85 ~ 264 V (50/60hz) or DC: 36 ~ 72 V
19 inch standard 1U rack (483mm x 330mm x 44mm)
Note: users with special requirements are excluded.
The serial port is set to: 115200 baud, 8bit data bits, 1 bit stop bits, and no parity.
IP address: 192.168.0.178; Working mode: TCP Server; Working port: 4001.
TCP has a 10s timeout for disconnection after data communication.
The front panel
(1) description of optical interface: I/O on the device panel is the optical input interface, and 1-2 is the optical output interface.
(1) RJ45 Ethernet interface and rs-232 serial port: communication interface of equipment monitoring data information;
(2) terminal post: external grounding wire post;
(3) AC or DC power interface: input interface of equipment working power;